Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 99

Mom, 
Hey family I have like no time the internet is not so great but I will try my best. My companion is Elder Obasi from Nigeria he is 18 and a cool guy. Oda is sweet, there are just random pigs that run everywhere. It's a lot different than Accra, the English level is lower so I have to use my twi more. We had a sweet movie show and it was sweet. We made some good contacts and we are going to the temple tomorrow. We played a lot of basketball today the church has a nice hoop and the church compound is one of the nicest I have seen. 
I will call around probably 2 or 3 your time 

I am excited for the time I have in Oda. Love you 

2 comments:

  1. Wedding halls are turning out to be the best place to hold any event or occasion. There are today countless halls or Wedding Venue Vaughan centers where you can hold such occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information. Please check my blog related to Restaurants in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete