Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 1



Hey family:
Just wanted to let you guys know i made it to Ghana safe and have been at the MTC for a few hours.  It was quite the trip and i have already seen how the Lord blesses his missionaries.  I met up with about 10 other missionaries in Atlanta so that was good.  THe plane ride was really long and the food was kind of weird.  Ghana is a lot different than America but i cant wait to be able to go out and teach the people.  I leave the MTC on the fourth of July.  ANd they do have a basketball hoop so ill be able to play that.  We get to go to the temple twice before i leave so im looking forward to that.  The native elders are sweet and my companion is Elder Acquah but i just barely met him but it seems like a great guy.  I'M very exicted to be serving the lord.  No shout outs this email but ill try next time. I hope all is well at home but dont worry about me I'm taken of. I'll be able to email on wednesday again and ill have more to tell.
Love,
Elder Thornhill

No comments:

Post a Comment