Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Week 2


Hey everyone,
Thanks for the emails it's good to hear from you.  The MTC is good. We just got back from the temple and that was good.  It's good to hear the Heat won.  It's kind of stressful trying to write everyone and you only have 30 minutes but its good I can write on Sundays and Wednesdays in the MTC.  No I can't speak in twi but my companion is trying to teach me but it's hard.  The weather here feels like Rocky Point and its pretty hot. The car ride to the temple is hot but worth it.  The food is good and we get banana bread at night and I eat about 5 pieces. I feel like I have nothing to say cause the MTC is all the same.  We [played basketball yesterday in the rain.  I'm learning more and learning how to teach but I can't wait to get out in the field.  Don't worry about your baby boy imp doing fine haha.  Mom I may need some contacts in a few months but other than that I'm fine. Thank you for your prayers. 

Love Elder Thornhill


Here are the pictures Mitchell sent us:

Elder Thornhill and his companion, Elder Acquah
The MTC in Ghana


The temple in Ghana

No comments:

Post a Comment