Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 2- Sunday


Hey everyone,
I'm glad you got the pictures.  Yes I really do like my companion.  We leave on Wednesday to go to the mission home and luckily for me it's only like an hour away.  I'm very excited to be going out in the field very soon.  I hope the fourth of July activities went well and that you will have a safe drive to Logan.  It seems weird to me that its already July it doesn't seem like it should be July yet.  Today we fasted and had a great sacrament meeting.  i wanted to share my testimony but I didn't act quick enough so I didn't get too.  Everything at the MTC is as usual.  Nothing really new to say.  I look forward to playing basketball a lot and eating.  I think I'm going to get pretty fat soon, so don't be afraid to tell me you can tell in my pictures ha.  Today was great and I felt the spirit so strong. I think I've cried more here than I did during the whole first year of college but I think that's a good thing.  The spirit makes me an emotional man I guess.  Well I hope all is well and I know Utah is going to be fun and I can't wait to hear about all the things you guys do.  Mom and Dad I love you both so much.  Mom I hope you don't worry about me too much.  But I know this is where I'm suppose to be and I can't wait to really start the Lords work and be on His errand. 
Love
Elder Thornhill
The missionaries at the MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment