Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 47


Dear Mother,    
1. (How is your companion?  Are things better?) He is good. We are doing well. He is a great man and I love being his companion.  
2. (Best of the week.) We got to watch conference yesterday. It was great. I can't wait to read the Ensign. 
3. (Worst of the week.) We didn't have as many people as we would have liked at sacrament. We just need to teach more powerfully and by the spirit so that our investigators will want to come to church,. 
4. (Most important thing you learned this week?) Being considerate. I think that is something I need to work on. Sometimes I just go off in my own world and forget about other people. So I learned that I need to be more considerate. 
5. (What did you do today?) Oh we made a cake. And we don't have an oven so that was pretty great. It tasted so good. It was funfetti and we even had the frosting.  
Thanks so much. no problem. No I think that is all. No shirts at least not yet. well I guess I'll talk to you on Sunday. Have a great week I love you 
Your favorite son 

Dear father,
 Ghana is pretty sweet. We are doing a lot of finding. We haven't had too much success but I know that people are prepared to hear the gospel so we are going to continue in the work of the Lord. That is great. Thanks dad for the advice I love you. Have a great week. The jokes are still grade A. 
Elder Thornhill

No comments:

Post a Comment