Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 74

Dear Mom, 
Monday- Failed FHE with a Less active family. We did some finding and that was good. 
Tuesday- Temple trip. The best. I loved it so much.  
Wednesday- We taught a lot of lessons and we meet this sweet guy named Ebenezer. He lived in the Bronx for like 10 years. It was cool.  
Thursday- Kind of a slower day. But this man that worked at a filling station called us over and we were able to teach him. HE is very interested and hopefully he will be able to come to church.  
Friday- Another day. A lot of finding didn't find too many serious people but still a good day.  
Saturday- Very busy day and we were able to teach a lot of great lessons.   
Sunday- We had a missionary Sunday so that we could help the ward know about the open house. It was good. But it was kind of sad because I won't be there for it really. I am getting transferred on Wednesday to Odorkor.. It was a shock because I just got here and I am in the middle of training. But that's how things go. It will be great. Well that was my week. Love you mom. 
Love Your Son. 

Dear Dad, 
I am grateful for my YM leaders. ha Elder McConkie has some powerful talks. thanks dad I love you too. I guess I need some fatherly advice. I am going to be a zone leader starting on Wednesday and that's why I'm getting transferred. But do you have any advice for me. I just want to do the best I can. Any advice would be much appreciated I love you 

Love Elder Thornhill

No comments:

Post a Comment