Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 75

Dear Mother, 
The new area is cool. Odorkor is pretty big and we have a somewhat challenging area but I feel that things will be good. My companion Elder Ogembo, he is from Kenya and he is awesome. We were actually in the same MTC group so we came together. It's cool I guess just a few more responsibilities. But it is going well. And happy birthday mom you are the big 5 0. Well I will do my two acts of service tomorrow. Well mom I just typed a nice letter but it got deleted and I don't have much time. We had a good week and we had stake conference and heard from Elder Vinson and that was great. It was good seeing all the missionaries. We had a baptism for Saturday and we interviewed 2 people me and Elder Bass were teaching so that is great. Mom, I love you, have a wonderful birthday tomorrow you are amazing. Love you

Dear Dad, 

My week was good, numbers weren't too bad on Sunday so that was good. Elder Ogembo is my companion and he is a zone leader as well. He is from Kenya and oddly enough likes to run ha. The area is good. We are about half and half: half with other things and half in our area so it's good. Thanks dad I love you sorry not much time.


Love Elder Thornhill

No comments:

Post a Comment