Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 76

Dear Mom, 
That is so sweet mom sounds like a packed day. I also did some acts of service. A lady was carrying some bags and it was raining so she started to struggle and as I watched her, the line did not let them past by saying sometime I'll try but go and do something today so I helped her to situate her bags and her face as she looked up to me was just priceless she looked so happy. Me and my companion gave someone a blessing and then we sang to some people that live in our compound. It was great. We went to Buduburam to do interviews and we went to this place called the Liberia camp and it was a refugee camp for Liberians and it was kind of crazy. Just some pad things going on but luckily we were there during the day but we interviewed some few people and they were amazing. Saturday we had an open house in my old ward Kasoa it rained a lot so that was bad but it was fun.  Sunday was crazy. Our landlord died one week ago so they had this massive party for her. There must have been at least 300 people in the compound where we live. 
They played music so loud until like 9. It was crazy but we got some nice food so that was good. well things are going good here. Thanks mom for the example you are I love you 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment