Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 77

Dear Mother, 
I am sure Logan was lovely. Just too cold for you ha. Just doing interviews for the District leaders and going on exchanges and just helping and training the missionaries. I don't have too many details yet. We have MLC this week so we'll see how that goes. My companion is Elder Ogembo from Kenya. He is cool we came at the same time. I think I am also in for the scripture challenge. I have to catch up today but I'll do it thanks for the challenge. We went on exchanges this week and were able to do some interviews. We also had an open house which was also great. We were able to contact some nice people and almost got some fufu but we had to decline the offer from  the lady ha. Pretty good week I am studying in the Doctrine and Covenants and well as the Book of Mormon and it is great. We saw some parrots today and they even said hello, it was pretty sweet. Well I think that it for this week. Love you mom. 

Dad,

Ghana is sweet things are going good. We have mission leadership council this week so that should be great. I am excited. We went on exchanges this week and I love learning things from other missionaries and seeing how they do things. It was fun. thanks dad I love you have a great week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment