Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 84

Dear mom, 
It was a good Sunday. We had two confirmations which was nice and a good Sunday meeting. We were able to do some contacting and we visited a less active member who I think was drunk so that wasn't very good. We have a man is our compound names Shaegoo. He is really rich and likes to drink and all of that stuff. I have been talking to him and we're pretty good friends. Missionaries have lived in his compound for like 7 years and he has never been to church so hopefully I'll be able to get him to go. We went on exchanges and that was cool. McCarthy was a sweet area and I went with Elder Forrest. He knows the Cowley's so that was cool. Elder Bednar is coming to the mission and I am so excited and it is combined with the other mission so I will get to see Elder Nelson and all those guys. I can't wait. We met a less active man and were able to give him a blessing because he is sick. It's always nice being able to give blessings. I always remember how dad gave blessings and  try to always be guided by the Spirit in what I say. Sorry the net is down so I don't have much time. Love you mom have a great week. 

Dad,

The mission is good. It's really hot here now but that's ok. The zone is still big but its good we went on exchanges so that was fun. My companion is doing well. Transfers are in like two weeks on the 4 I think. Thanks dad it was a good week had a baptism so that was great. We get to meet Elder Bednar and I am really excited for that. Thanks dad for the example. I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment