Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 85

Mom, 
It was a good week,  we went on exchanges this week which was really good. We were able to do baptismal interviews a lot this week so that was also great. Nothing too exciting. He is coming on Thursday I am so excited to see Elder Nelson. We have transfers next week. The gospel is so true and for everyone I just wish people knew the same thing. Thanks mom I love you I hope you like the pictures 

Love Your Son

I have been there are few times it's a nice place but I never got to see the new chapel. I hear its really nice.They never whitewash areas here I don't know why maybe because there are always people the missionaries are teaching. That is sweet.Thanks dad I love you. Thanks for the example and I know you are doing great in the bishopric 


Love Your Son





No comments:

Post a Comment