Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 93

Mom, 
Sorry things have been busy. We had a good week. My new companion is Elder Lwanga he is 28 years old, I don't even know how that is possible ha just kidding but he is great. He is pretty chill so that is good. We have been working with some good people. One named junior. He is a blind Muslim man; at first he seemed really interested but I'm not so sure now. Another women was preparing for baptism but her sister just died and it has been really hard for her. So I don't know when she will be baptized. We have this other man named Daniel, he is a young guy and is pretty hilarious. He has some good fellowshippers so that is good. The ward is doing good. I had to give a talk with no notice yesterday, it was kind of bad. I was way scatterbrained and there was no power so it was so hope so everyone was dying ha. Well oh well. Also a few weeks ago I lost my tag. It was really sad just realizing all that has happened in that tag. But I lost it in a huge rain storm trying to get dirty gutter water out of some ones shop so at least it was a good story. Things are going good. Thanks mom love you have a great week 

Elder Thornhill

No comments:

Post a Comment