Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 94

Mom, 
My companion and I came at the same time so we were at the MTC together. No we have one more transfer so I could still get another companion. 
We met one of the sweetest guys this week. I had an impression to talk to him as we walked past but I kept on walking, but thankfully we only got a few steps away and he came up to us. We were able to sit down with him and he was asking why we have so many churches and how we can know which one is right. We were able to teach him about the Book of Mormon and at the end of the lesson he had a question about the Godhead. I knew he already had his own beliefs and he just wanted to know if we also had similar beliefs so we told him how they are 3 separate beings and you could tell he was so happy that we have that doctrine and he said how so many churches don't believe that, it was so great. We will watch conference in like a month I think well mom I love you 

Dad, 

Thanks dad we had a good week. We met some sweet people and I love our ward a lot. love you dad 

No comments:

Post a Comment