Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 90

Mom,
My eye is doing great. It wasn't really in eye infection but just an infection above my eye. It is doing great. We played volleyball a lot today it was a lot of fun. We had a zone activity today which was fun. We had a good week. We had some great people come to church and a less active lady also come which was great. she has been less active for a long time so it was good to see her at church.  
Sound like the youth conference went great. Everyone is getting old. Sorry I forgot to bring my camera, but don't worry mom my eye is perfectly fine. We had a open venue in Northridge which was interesting. It wasn't the best location so it was kind of hard but we were just visiting the district to help them. We were able to talk to some cool people. We had a good week and fast and testimony meeting was great on Sunday. I am excited about the people that we are working with. Things are going good started march madness reading the Book of Mormon in a month not really to hard but still great. Love you family have a great week. 
Going Gangbusters in Ghana 
Elder Thornhill

new address update 
Elder Thornhill
Ghana Accra West Mission 
PMB  CT  209  
Cantonments 
Accra Ghana 
West Africa

Dear Dad, 

That's funny that sisters are in the ward. I am sure they will do a great job. do they still cover both Our ward and Grandview? Thanks dad things are going good. We are having fun and teaching some great people. Something about serving just makes me so happy and also just random gospel conversations with people. There was this young lady just sitting outside in our compound. I went out to throw something away and just asked her how Sunday was. She said she learned about the communion and things. My companion was busy doing numbers so I just got another elder and we were just able to teach a informal lesson one it was great. Good times. Love you dad have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment