Monday, December 31, 2012

Week 29


Dear Mom,
Yes I saw Elder Bradley and he is doing great. They split Teshie so now there are 8 missionaries instead of 6. Elder Larsen is now a zone leader which is pretty sweet. It was great to see everyone. Yes I got my camera back. No I got a charger so don't worry. Oh and I got the other package this week. Just a note when you send anything like shampoo shaving cream stuff like that just tape the lid down so it doesn't spill. The shaving cream spilled just a little bit.  

Just a lot of crappy fireworks. I am glad I no longer have to worry about stake dances. Alright that is pretty much it for this week. Nothing too exciting. 
love Elder Thornhill

Dear Father, 
Oh yes I almost forgot. That was yesterday. Happy birthday to Kasey then. You should have heard how long some elders talked to their families like 4 or 5 hours. I could not do that. I can't even do that when I'm home ha. Cool I can't wait to get it. 
Thanks dad for writing. I hope you have a great week. I love you.
Elder Thornhill

No comments:

Post a Comment